This is Tom Stull
A man of conservative values and principles. He has been married to his wife, Diana, for 42 years. He's a 30-year veteran of the U.S. Air Force. He and his wife have two sons, Troy and Matthew, both military veterans themselves. He is an active member of his local church. Post-military retirement, he has lived, worked, and played in Albuquerque for the last 13 years.
Who is Tom Stull?
- Born in Burlington, Colorado
- Raised in Hemingford, Nebraska
- 30-year U.S. Air Force Veteran
- Enlisted; became a Commissioned-Officer, retired in the grade of Colonel
- Two tours of duty at Kirtland AFB in the ’70s and early 2000’s
- Post military career, employed as a Defense Contractor
- Hired as a major program manager
- Retired as the Vice President for Air Force Test & Evaluation
- Has lived in Albuquerque for the past 13 years post military retirement
My Family Life
- Tom has been married to his wonderful bride, Diana for 42 years (she is a Lobo Alum)
- They were married at Central United Methodist Church in Albuquerque
- They have two sons, Troy and Matthew, who both served on active duty in the U.S. military
- Long-time member of St. Stephens United Methodist Church in Albuquerque
- Member of the Mopar Muscle Car Club of New Mexico
- Enjoys taking his 1969 Dodge Super Bee to car shows and conversing with fellow enthusiasts
- Bachelor of Science in Education from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Lincoln, NE
- Master of Arts in Education from Chapman University, Orange, CA
- Graduate of Air War College, Air Command & Staff College and Squadron Officer’s School
- Goldratt Institute, Milford, CT. Certified Critical Chain Expert in Business Program Management (Program Management)
Associations & Community Engagements
- During Tom’s membership at St. Stephen’s United Methodist Church he volunteered his service as Chair of the Leadership, Trustees and Finance Committees.
- Board Member, Neighborhood Home Owners Association
- As Corporate Vice President, managed a portfolio of 14 contracts from coast to coast.
VOTE Tom Stull for New Mexico
My mission in Santa Fe will be to always put the people of New Mexico and specifically the constituents of House District 28 before politics. I want to focus on what brings us together, not what divides us. I am referring to those core values and principles such as God, Family, and Country…all of which transcend race, gender, and party lines. I want to defend each New Mexican’s rights and freedoms under the law, just as I took an oath for over 30 years of active duty military service to “support and defend the Constitution of the United States….”
Pending due to Coronavirus policies. Please watch for updates.